When many customers choose explosion-proof light fixture, they do not know what kind of explosion-proof light fixture they need. Some of them don't even know how many watts they use, and they don't know where they are used, which makes it difficult for us to quote customers because the selection, installation, use and maintenance of explosion-proof light fixture are indispensable links to ensure the long-term safety, reliability and efficient operation of explosion-proof light fixture, they must be fully paid attention to.
1. The selection personnel must understand the basic working principle of explosion-proof light fixture, and be familiar with explosion-proof signs.
2. According to the level of the explosive hazardous place, accurately select the explosion-proof category, type, level and temperature group of the lamps.
3. Understand the environmental conditions and work requirements, and reasonably choose explosion-proof light fixture with various functions. For example, the enclosure protection level of explosion-proof light fixture used outdoors is at least IP43. In places where color identification is required, high-pressure mercury lamps and high-pressure sodium lamps cannot be used for explosion-proof light fixture, because these two light sources have poor color rendering.
4. Read the product instruction manual in detail, understand the product's performance, precautions and product limitations, and understand the content of all signs of the product. If there is an "x" symbol after the explosion-proof certificate number, it means that the lamp has a specific applicable place. You should refer to the product instruction manual and nameplate to clarify the applicable place requirements.
1. The installation personnel must undergo professional training.
2. Read the product instruction manual in detail, and clarify the meaning of all the logo contents of the product.
3. Install explosion-proof light fixture in strict accordance with the requirements specified in the product instruction manual. For example, some lamps have designated installation locations that installers must strictly follow. Some lamps have temperature signs at the cable inlets, and the installer must choose high temperature resistant cables and wires.
1. The user should understand the performance of explosion-proof light fixture, and if any abnormal phenomenon is found, non-professional maintenance personnel are not allowed to carry out maintenance without authorization.
2. The users of portable explosion-proof light fixture should read the instruction manual in detail, clarify the use site and product performance, and use the lamps in strict accordance with the use requirements. When the battery is used up, it should be replaced or charged in time, and the battery should be taken out if it is not used for a long time to avoid corrosion of the lamp. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the lamps and replace the batteries or light sources in explosive dangerous places.
Engineered tailor-made lighting solutions for varied projects under challenging conditions such as extreme temperatures, highly corrosive conditions and hazardous locations worldwide.
SUREALL offers ultra-reliable lighting and lighting control system for a wide ranges of industries.