For flameproof lamps, the flameproof enclosure is the key component of this type of flameproof explosion-proof electrical equipment, so the flameproof enclosure must meet the general requirements and special requirements for flameproof performance.
Flameproof explosion proof light fixtures are special lamps that must meet the general requirements of ordinary lamps.
1. The shell shape of the lamp strives to be beautiful and generous, the structure is compact and reliable, light and the craftsmanship is better.
2. Sufficient volume is required to place electrical components such as lamp sockets, light bulbs, reflectors, binding posts, and lighting accessories. At the same time, the rationality of the layout should be considered to facilitate the use and maintenance of installation, replacement of light sources, etc.
3. There must be a transparent part with a certain surface area, so that the luminous flux of the internal light source of the explosion-proof explosion proof light fixture can be effectively projected through the reflective part.
4. Comprehensive consideration should be given to measures such as heat dissipation, dustproof, waterproof and anti-corrosion, and sufficient protection should be given in structure.
5. In an appropriate position, the internal and external grounding shall be reasonably arranged, and there shall be corresponding permanent grounding signs.
The national explosion-proof standard of flameproof enclosure requires that it can withstand the explosion pressure of the internal explosive gas mixture and prevent the internal explosion flame from spreading to the explosive mixture around the enclosure; to meet this performance, the following special requirements must be specifically considered:
1. Anti-explosion performance. The shell of the lamp is required to have sufficient strength and rigidity to withstand the explosion pressure that may be caused by the inner cavity of the lamp. Therefore, appropriate materials and wall thicknesses should be selected to form a three-dimensional geometry distribution. This cavity structure should be both beautiful and elegant. The stress unevenness caused by the excessive shape change is avoided as much as possible to ensure that the dynamic strength test can finally be passed.
2. Explosion-proof function. The flameproof shell of the lamp must be designed in strict accordance with the regulations to select the appropriate flameproof joint surface structural parameters, the method of introducing the device, the sealing structure of the transparent part and the lamp body parts, the roughness of the flameproof joint surface, and the flameproof thread. In order to effectively prevent the internal explosion flame from propagating to the explosive mixture around the outer casing, and finally pass the explosion-proof performance test.
3. Most of the explosion-proof housings of explosion proof light fixtures are composed of 2 or more connected cavities, which are often prone to pressure overlap. Generally speaking, this will cause the explosion pressure to rise abnormally and sharply and exceed the expected maximum pressure. To this end, the area of the communication hole should be increased as much as possible, so that the shape of the inner casing can eliminate the pressure overlapping phenomenon. If the phenomenon of pressure overlap cannot be eliminated in practice, explosion-proof measures should be taken between the chambers to eliminate pressure overlap.
4. For IIC flameproof lamps, GB3836.2 strictly stipulates that the plane flameproof joint surface whose flameproof gap tends to increase during explosion should not be used. For this reason, most of the flameproof IIC explosion proof light fixtures in China currently use flameproof The structure of the thread is used, so that the lamp cavity can be opened smoothly when the lamp is replaced or repaired.
Engineered tailor-made lighting solutions for varied projects under challenging conditions such as extreme temperatures, highly corrosive conditions and hazardous locations worldwide.
SUREALL offers ultra-reliable lighting and lighting control system for a wide ranges of industries.