Many customers have reported that the same batch of explosion-proof LED light fixtures has different service life under the use of different people, so what factors are related to the service life of explosion-proof LED light fixtures?
1. LED explosion-proof light source, high-quality LED light source life can reach 100,000 hours;
2. The protection level of explosion-proof LED lamps mainly depends on whether the shell has good waterproof performance, dustproof, anti-corrosion, and explosion-proof performance;
3. The driving power of explosion-proof LED light fixtures, the better the power quality, the lower the loss of LED light source;
4. The heat dissipation performance of explosion-proof LED light fixtures.
In addition, the service life of explosion-proof LED light fixtures is also related to the daily use and maintenance of users.
1. In the initial stage of the promotion of explosion-proof LED light fixtures, in order to achieve the purpose of dimming and energy saving, the LED chips of a group of explosion-proof LED light fixtures are divided into two parts for reference to the concept of interval lighting, and the driving current is controlled respectively. Before 12 o'clock, all explosion-proof LED light fixtures are turned on, and half of them are turned off after 12 o'clock to achieve energy saving.
This dimming method can achieve a certain energy-saving effect. Compared with the traditional interval lighting mode, the lighting uniformity is significantly improved, but it will affect the light distribution curve of explosion-proof LED light fixtures.
In order to further improve the luminous efficacy and light distribution curve of LED lamps, some LED lamp manufacturers consider arranging LED chips at intervals. When dimming, only the interval is completed or turned off, which improves the uniformity of light distribution to a certain extent.
2. Analog dimming mode or linear dimming mode: The advantage of this dimming mode is that when the driving current increases or decreases linearly, the impact of the overshoot of the driving current on the LED chip is relatively reduced, and the control circuit has a strong resistance Interfering abilities. The disadvantage is that the size of the driving current will have a certain impact on the color temperature of the LED chip.
3. Pulse Completion Modulation (PWM) mode: This mode makes the driving current a square wave through certain control, and its pulse width is variable. Pulse width regulation changes the time that explosion-proof LED light fixtures stay on, and also changes the output power to achieve energy saving. The frequency is usually controlled at 200Hz to 10kHz.
Due to the maintenance of human vision, the flickering of the light source will not be felt during the photosensitive process. The advantage of this dimming method is that it improves the heat dissipation of the LED. The disadvantage is that the overshoot of the driving current has a certain impact on the life of the LED chip.
Engineered tailor-made lighting solutions for varied projects under challenging conditions such as extreme temperatures, highly corrosive conditions and hazardous locations worldwide.
SUREALL offers ultra-reliable lighting and lighting control system for a wide ranges of industries.